Pages

19 December 2013

Winged: ladybug




Ladybug in Margareteberg 3.8.2013.

I'm sharing with Winged.



19 comments:

  1. Das sind so schöne Fotos und machen Vorfreude auf den Sommer.

    LG Mathilda ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vielen Dank Mathilda und ein schönes Wochenende! LG Gunilla

      Delete
  2. The ladybug is a cute insect! Great shots! Enjoy your weekend and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Eileen! Happy weekend and a Merry Christmas to you and your family!

      Delete
  3. Don't you love them? That plant is the perfect backdrop for your photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A common insect, but oh so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you David! I never grow tired of ladybugs.

      Delete
  5. trevligt att se en nyckelpiga isället för en fågel. .)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I will return your visit (if I haven't visited you already), but please be patient. I might not be able to do so until the weekend. Take care!