16 January 2011
The weekend was much appreciated after a difficult week.
I slept late both mornings.
I have mostly been reading and relaxing.
Yesterday we had a wonderful cold sunny day and Ronja and I went for a walk and I took some photos.
Today we had sauna.
We had a wonderful weekend!
How was your weekend?
06 January 2011
- When I was younger I was so sure I would never get married or have kids and now we've been married for 12 years and we have two girls, 11 and 8 years old.
- I used to always wear all black (I was a huge Metallica fan) , but luckily I have learned to love other colors too.
- When I took my hubby home to meet my family for the first time, my granny was expecting a heavy kind of guy (my walls were covered in Iron Maiden & Metallica posters) and she was pleasantly surprised that he was quite normal...
- I have a degree in International Accounting from the Hanken School of Economics although all my friends studied science and technology. It gave me an opportunity to study languages even if I've forgotten most of the German and French I read.
- I enjoy belly dancing and playing darbuka even if I haven't done it regularly for a while. I was a part of my teacher's dance group and we used to perform.
- I love listening to music: pop, rock, heavy, Arabic, jazz, almost anything goes.
- I sing in the car when I drive and believe me, I really shouldn't!
- I love to read: some romance, mysteries, fantasy, suspense, science fiction, urban fantasy, paranormal romance, horror, a little of everything. I really hate these labels they have to put on everything!
- I'm an only child, but I kind of got a brother later on when we moved in with mom's boyfriend and his son.
- I was a couch potato for a long time before I got bitten by the exercise bug. I've never been more fit in my life than right now!
- I love knitting, beading and doing jigsaw puzzles.
- I enjoy being home alone.