Pages

28 April 2013

Socks and books


I've knitted two pairs of socks for Mirja with this yarn.
It's Novita Nalle Kukkaketo (flower meadow) and this
colour combo is called Kirsikkapuu (cherry tree).

I had to read something else after all the fantasy books 
I read so I picked up some mystery books.


Camilla Läckberg's series about detective Patrik
Hedström and his wife, author Erica Falck, is
being translated to English. They're worth
picking up if you can find them. 
Find out more about Camilla and her books here.




Viveca Sten's Sandhamn series isn't available in
English yet. Read more about Viveca and her
books here (in English). 


I don't usually read graphic novels, but I've
made an exception for some of my
favorite authors. I do enjoy the pretty artwork.

4 comments:

  1. The socks are great! I like them, nice yarn and the name "cherry tree" ist lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute socks. I read a couple of Camilla Läckberg's books and they were good summer reading.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes they are. I liked them a lot.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I will return your visit (if I haven't visited you already), but please be patient. I might not be able to do so until the weekend. Take care!