Pages

02 May 2010

Sunny Sunday












After several rainy days we finally had a beautiful sunny day. Instead of cleaning (I did laundry!) I took my camera and went for a long walk. Everything is slowly starting to look green and the birds are singing like crazy. I love spring! I didn't get any beading done this weekend, but I managed to organize my beading space. I made up my mind what to give my mother for mother's day. Something simple, not too big, hopefully she'll love it. I can't show it yet because she might read this and I don't want to spoil the surprise.

Hope you enjoyed your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I will return your visit (if I haven't visited you already), but please be patient. I might not be able to do so until the weekend. Take care!